Managing Director of Home Instead - Norwich
Chris is the Managing Director of Home Instead Norwich, whose mission is to enhance the lives of older people in the city.
Home Instead provide relationship led care to enable older adults to remain living independently in their own homes and remain engaged in their local community.
Research interests include:
- Relationship led care
- The benefits of social care in promoting health and wellbeing
- Economic benefits of social care
- Dementia & chronic diseases
- End of life care
- Employee health and wellbeing
- Healthy promotion and healthy ageing
- Age friendly communities
For more information, please see www.homeinstead.co.uk/norwich.